Students,You all have made painstaking efforts to finish these exhibition projects! Not only am I proud of you all, but I am very pleased with the outcome so far! I took a few candids on Friday as you all presented your reader's theater projects and your models.
Next week, we'll work to finish the narratives that go along with the projects that will be displayed. The details of the narratives will be given to you on Monday.
This weekend, you should probably relax and get recharged, because
quite a few of you all are stressed or overwhelmed by the number of projects that you have in all of your classes. My goal is to have you work in class as much as possible on my projects without having to take a lot of it home. Whatever the case is, GET REST! I don't want to see anymore of this ----> :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment