Mrs.hill the website helps alot, i love to write however typing is much more my style and have the whole lesson on the web is great just in cas i missed something... Thanks Breana Sanders English 11 4th period
Hi I'm Dominique Milan and I wonted to stop by and show your page Some LoVe....But thanks for making a page to were we can get notes and extra points to succeed in your class.
2 comments:
Mrs.hill the website helps alot, i love to write however typing is much more my style and have the whole lesson on the web is great just in cas i missed something...
Thanks
Breana Sanders English 11 4th period
Hey Ms. Hill,
Hi I'm Dominique Milan and I wonted to stop by and show your page Some LoVe....But thanks for making a page to were we can get notes and extra points to succeed in your class.
Post a Comment